sábado, 4 de dezembro de 2010

My new acquisition


Today I went a big supermaket like "makro" and I bought this book!! I was very happy because I didn't had books to read here.. so how could I sleep?!=D Nowww I have!!! UHUL!! Ow let's remembers... this book remember too much gabizinha for 2 things... the book (I saw she reading!) and the bookmarker that she did to me!!!=D



Thata.. in thursday I remembered too much you... don't be angry.. but I only did bacons at the job, and so I thought.. "my god if thata sees this..rs" and today i also thought in you... because i ate a vegetarian pizza! So I think that you'd have loved!=D


Miss all you!!


2 comentários:

  1. awwww..that it`s so sweet!
    I miss you every day....

    Please make chantilly be international!
    hahahahahaha
    love you tatu's face!

    ResponderExcluir
  2. Please make chantilly be international! shuauhshuahsuahusuhauh

    Gabiiiiiiii Danilo give to me this book in the "secret friends"! I´m loving it!!!
    When you come back we have to watch the movie ok???

    Love and miss you!!! Xoxo!!

    ResponderExcluir