segunda-feira, 29 de novembro de 2010

Remember

When I arrived in Paoli I went  to Wendy's because didn't have anybody to pick up me... And I was very hungry.. so I ate a combo... and when i saw the guy  putted a coke in my tray... And I thought.. it's ok no problem... I will drink this.. Annnnd when I drank.. one person came into my head.. Causamila! So I thought.. I will drink for her!!
And today I was eat a chilli... and an other person came into my head.. Gigia! But not only today.. because many foods here are spicy!! So everyday! haha

I think today is it!

Miss you guys!

6 comentários:

  1. hauahuahauahauahua...you are the best gabi...,kkkkkk...I miss you...bj

    ResponderExcluir
  2. Oh yeah coca-cola baby!!!!!!!
    shauhsuhuhhaushuauh

    I'm very happy that u remember me when u have to drink the most delicious liquid in the world!!!! lol

    the people say that when u spend the years without drinking coke, u'll dislike it, and it gonna be the most disgusting think in the world when u drink it again! that happened?

    Love you girl!
    ps: handsome men there???? lol

    ResponderExcluir
  3. Do you know there are more TAURUS here, don´t you?

    If i see more remember when don't have my name you will have a proplem...

    I'm just kidding, that is just BULL shit!!!!!LITERALLY...LOL

    love you honey... you are always remember too!!!every time...
    last day we were ate ice cream in the KIDELICIA, and last ate pastel... all the places have a chair alone!...

    but assis is just SOOO small to you now!...

    i wanna see some picures to you there!!!!...together a lovely mens... MAKE DO IT FOR US!!!!!!!...PLEASEEEEE...lol

    kisses and kisses of a jealous taurus Bull shit

    Thatha!

    That's is a good English lesson!!!!

    ResponderExcluir
  4. It's funny how you remember people when you're eating! Why is that? I just CAN'T understand! hahahahahahahhahah
    Miss you, sweetie ;D

    ResponderExcluir
  5. Hey, baby!!

    I can't believe you're drinking COKE!!!! :O

    Great idea to have this blog, I can't wait to read more news about you!

    Let me know when you post some photos in Orkut, ok??

    Luv u! :)

    ResponderExcluir